|Date added: 07/06/20||Post Updated: 2020-08-26 10:06:27||Bedrooms: 4||Bathrooms: 3|
|Area: 323 m²||Lot size: 1486.69 m²||Year built: 2009||Status: Titled|
A CANYON FRONT HOME IN LOS MOLINOS CHIRIQUI
The Gated Community of Los Molinos Chiriqui is known for its beautiful landscaping, sweeping canyon views and 24 hour security. With a deluxe country club feel, this development is strategically located 16 minutes from David and the Enrique Malek International Airport, and only 10 minutes from the popular town of Boquete, home to the annual jazz festival, many of the top restaurants in Panama and breathtaking mountain views.
Sitting on one of Los Molinos Chiriqui’s prized Canyon lots, this beautiful and contemporary design, one-level home has a smart open floor plan that allows easy flow from one area to another. The home boasts large room sizes, high ceilings, and wide hallways that are wheelchair friendly, with no steps anywhere inside this house!
The design distinguishes this house from others in the region, providing exceptional views of the canyon, city lights, Pacific Ocean, mountains, and sunset. Immaculate front and back gardens, and a large covered terrace make this home perfect for entertaining as well.
This property is Titled and a Legal Private Interest Foundation is included in the sale for ease of transfer . Real estate property taxes exempt until November 2029 (transferable to buyer). Don’t miss this great
opportunity to buy one of the best panoramic views in the community.
- Bedrooms: 4 including Master Suite with Walk-in Closet, plus Maid’s room or Office
- Bathrooms: 3 with tiled walls and floors and granite counters, and Jacuzzi tub in master bathroom
- Great Room: Family Room/Entertainment Area/Dining Room/Wet Bar/Kitchen/Fireplace
- Kitchen: Ample cabinets and drawers/ granite counter tops/ walk in pantry.
- Includes all appliances: Refrigerator/ Microwave Oven/ Cooktop/Oven/ Dishwasher/ Garbage Disposal
- Laundry Room: Includes Washer and Dryer – Both front-loaders, sitting on pedestals with storage drawers
- Attached 2-Car Garage with automatic door-opener
- Large Covered Terrace: 48 m2, overlooking the Cochea River Canyon, David city lights, the Pacific Ocean and some of the islands in the Gulf of Chiriquí. Beautifully landscaped front and back gardens with programmable sprinkler system around property with automatic timer
Community swimming-pool: The outdoor pool provides majestic views of the surrounding mountains, gardens, and canyon. The gazebo and table provide shelter from the sun and rain and a welcomed environment for card-games, reading, socializing with neighbors, or just relaxing.
Association monthly dues: $ 100.00
If you would like to see more homes like this one, visit Roots Real Estate Panama’s Residential page for more opportunities.
View on map / Neighborhood