|Date added: 01/28/21||Post Updated: 2021-03-02 19:19:50||Area: 2868 m²||Lot size: 2868 m²|
|Status: RoP||Type: Beach Coastal Lot|
LAGO BAY ESTATES
Located in Largatero, Veraguas, Lago Bay Estates is a lake and beach association nestled in a protected cove facing the beautiful islands of Cebaco, Leones and Gobernadora. Bordered by protected rainforest a fresh-water lagoon and a private airstrip, this easily accessible eco-development allows community members full creative control of their investment.
The Lago Bay community is accessible by air, water and land and is only 15 minutes from the surfer hot spot of Santa Catalina, and 5 minutes from the the fishing town of Hicaco. The community maintains the estate with a shared staff in charge of gate security, fish-lake maintenance, grounds keeping for green areas, beach cleanups, road, subterranean electric and water from on site wells. With fruit orchards, fishing docks, nature trails and over 2 kilometers of beach front, residents live in a true exotic paradise.
LAGO BAY ESTATE’S HIGHLIGHTS
- Airstrip (900 meters)- constructed
- Hangar Homes- planned
- Horse Stable (tucked away near a small stream)- planned
- Natural Wells and Underground Electricity- developed
- Casual Bar and Grill- constructed
- Beach Pavilion Social Area- planned
- Lakes Brimming with Peacock Bass- stocked
- Lake-side Social Areas with Fishing Docks- planned
- Nature Trails Coconut Groves and Fruit Orchards- growing since 2006
- Island, Surfing, Diving and Fishing Tours- ready
- Internet- available and Cell Phone Signal- present
- Bayside Floating Dock- planned
Lago Bay has the following key strategic advantages:
- Almost every residence in the association has beach front or ocean view. The majority of lots have an added lake, lagoon or preserved forest border.
- The protected rain forest, lagoon and fruit orchards not only offer great natural beauty, but also lend a feeling of privacy for residents.
- The fully stocked lakes are unique points for recreation/social areas.
- Lago Bay has contacts with local architects and contractors with attractive home models and inexpensive building costs.
- Creativity is key at Lago Bay. The association is designed for synergy…not control.
- With 1.4 miles of beach and three fishing ponds…there’s a lot of room. Several thousand coconut and palm trees have been planted along the high-tide mark to compliment the already existing canopy of native tree species
- Our airstrip is the only one available in the area. With a 45 minute flight from Panama this is an extremely favorable advantage over a 5 hour drive.
- The immediate surrounding area is one of the very few in the world that provides the combination of first-class fishing, diving and surfing.
LAGO BAY COMMUNITY
Lago Bay Estates is constantly evolving as a dynamic and growing community in which all residents have a part in forming. The project appeals to people striving for a sustainable and bright future, with a love for sunshine and outdoor recreation.
- Lot 10: 200 m2/ 217,000$ USD : This lot has a 2 story home, waiting to be finished with your style
- Lot 11: 8394 m2/ 246,000$ USD : This is a large lot with Ocean and Lake views
- Lot 12: 12,000 m2/ 320,000$ USD : This lot has Ocean and Lake views and a tower to help visualize the excuisite views a 3 story home could offer. 180 degree sea views and 180 degree views of the Veraguas mountain range.
- Lot 14: 1050 m2/ 71,000 USD : This beachfront lot neighbors a newly finished eco-luxury hotel visible in our gallery
- Lot 15: 2300 m2/ 140,000 USD : This double lot is beachfront
- Lot 17: 2868 m2/ 140,000 USD : This double beachfront borders the airstrip
If you are looking for a community like Lago Beach Estates in which to build your dream home, please visit Roots Real Estate Panama’s Residential page for more options.
proximity to beach
proximity to national park
proximity to town
sweet water source