|Date added: 07/09/20||Post Updated: 2021-07-30 01:40:35||Bedrooms: 15||Bathrooms: 15|
|Area: 5079 m²||Lot size: 5079 m²||Status: Titled||Type: Beach Hotel Vacation Rental|
ECO-FRIENDLY BEACHFRONT BOUTIQUE HOTEL
The Beachfront Boutique Hotel is a high functioning Eco lodge near Bluff Beach on Isla Colon, Bocas del Toro, with creative touches in every detail. This property consists of 4 cabanas, a Hotel/ Restaurant and a Home which has been divided into rental suites.
Based on Permaculture principles, the property has been designed with renewable resources in mind. The energy is generated by the sun and wind. The water is collected by a rain catchment system and plumbed throughout the lodge, most of the grey water is used to water the gardens. The eclectic decor has been hand-crafted and lovingly curated throughout the years, you won’t find a more unique hotel. With the popularity of long term rentals predicted for the future of tourism, a buyer will feel confident knowing each of the lodgings at the Beachfront Boutique Hotel is equipped with private or shared kitchens, so future guests can self-cater and stay longer.
Hidden within the trees and nestled between two breathtaking bays, the beachfront boutique hotel provides a simple, rustic, and laid back refuge for nature lovers. An attractive point of the location, other than its natural beauty and virtually private beaches, is its accessibility. a 15 minute drive from the hip Down Town Bocas core, brings you to this zen escape, where the bustling sounds of town are replaced by the mesmerizing song of the sea. With each room’s focal point being the sea, there’s not a place on the property where you aren’t face to face with the location.
The rental options are divided among 4 cabins, an 8 room hotel with a large common area and restaurant for guests, and ‘the Guest House’ split into 2 units.
- Dolphin – Queen sized bed , private bathroom, kitchenette and veranda over looking the ocean
- Dragonfly – Queen sized bed , private bathroom, kitchenette and veranda over looking the ocean
- Turtle – One separate bedroom with queen size bed and a small balcony, and one single bed and 1 double bed in the main living space. With veranda over looking the ocean
- Starfish – Queen sized bed, private bathroom, kitchenette and veranda looking down onto a golden beach, with unobstructed views of the ocean
THE GUEST HOUSE
Casa Caracol is a charming 2-story Caribbean style guest house or manager’s quarters, just across the road from the Beach and the Tesoro Escondido Lodge and Cabanas. The Caracol House has 2 apartments.
- Top Floor Apartment – 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, full kitchen and large wrap around balcony with indoor and outdoor living spaces.
- Garden Suite – Called the Butterfly Suite, this ground floor apartment has 1 bedroom, living room with open concept kitchen and dining, and space for a pull out couch for extra company.
The Beachfront Boutique Hotel is perfect for the Hotelier: Already a fully operational hotel, all a new hotel owner would need to do is show up for work!
The Beachfront Boutique Hotel is perfect for the Family Compound: Big Family, no problem. There are private living spaces galore for all the friends and family.
If you would like to see more properties like the Beachfront Boutique Hotel, visit Roots Real Estate Panama’s Commercial Page.
View on map / Neighborhood
rain water collection
proximity to beach
proximity to national park